Les Gourmets Rouge 2017
Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah & Cabernet Sauvignon
Winemaking & fining:
Alcoholic fermentation and maceration in thermo-regulated tanks with controlled temperatures. Aged for several months in concrete and stainless steel tanks, wines are blended before bottling.
- Cardinal red with dark purple nuances.
- Rich nose close to conifer aromas (eucalyptus & pine), burnt scents, ink, and spices.
- A fine wine that possesses an intense and complex character. Its fruits are well-ripened with smooth silky tannins.
- Serving temperature: 12-14°C
- Food Affinities: Excellent with Lebanese & Mediterranean cuisine &pasta.
- Potential aging: 6 to 8 years