Les Emirs 2014
Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah & Grenache
45 to 50hl/ha from selected plots of Château St Thomas vineyards.
Winemaking & fining:
Fermentation in thermoregulated tanks. Wines are aged for 12 months in oak barrels then refined in bottles for 6 to 8 months.
- A deep thick ruby red robe.
- Intense fruity flavor with hints of red fruits and black cherry.A fine,complex nose, vanilla flavor, along with a touch of spices and licorice, as well as ripened red fruits (Cherry & plum).
- Full-bodied, persistent with good elegant tannins content. A wine with noble character. Tasting tips:
- Serving temperature: 16-18° C.
- Food Affinities: Excellent with all kinds of red meat, ducks & cheese. • Potential aging: 10 to 15 years.